Saturday, April 25, 2009

You could sing but don't because you're shy

Motivator. That is me.........Not.

Early this semester Christian and I had this really great idea that we would improve our state of existence. I.E. get our asses in shape and stop eating chocolate cake ALL the time. We worked like troopers for almost 2 months. Then we fell off our lil bandwagon of self improvement and went right back to being disasters. Well today I am climbing back on board today.

First. Let it be known if any of you ask me to do anything that involves A. spending money or B. eating large quantities of fried food and getting wasted.....DON'T. I have zero will power in life when it comes to spending money, fried things, alcohol consumption (I just can never have 1 drink), or chocolate cake (really cake in general).

Second. Anyone get a wild hair and decide to participate in some physical activity? Call my lazy butt and make me actually get off it. If I stayed off my bum I would be a much healthier person. But please dear friends, remember my sensitivity to the sun....so if your idea of fun physical activity involves being in the direct sunlight for more than 30 minutes...let me know so I can bring my UV gear (IE very large hat and giant bottle of water babies spf50).

Mostly, I am trying to get back in the grove of trying. I have officially done the whole be social bit the past several months and have went out regularly, hung with people I normally don't, and actually was social with people besides the bestests. I plan to continue this social Kendra (at least until I get a real job and go back in my shell of being an antisocial work-a-holic). Now, I am back on the rest of my improvement....getting in shape, de-cluttering, being healthier (which is really tricky considering I do NOT eat veggies of any kind really...and also love all things fried, covered in chocolate, filled with cheese, and dipped in ranch...just not at the same time), also I am working on expanding my reading to include more books that are not A. children's books (love them) B. historical fiction C. science fiction/fantasy D. biographies/history books. I am trying to broaden that horizon and tackle some of the greats. We will see how that goes for me.

Also....crafting. I'm back on my craft bus finally! So be prepared to see rather silly things like felt eggs, little girl tutus, softies, and whatnots. Today is the kick off of craft mania with Christian. We will be making (of all things we do not need) a dessert plate. Typical :) I will post the results and let you all see how this adventure goes (as crafting with friends is ALWAYS an adventure)!

1 comment:

  1. I like the social Kendra and didn't know she existed. I thought social Kendra was just Kendra. Are you afraid of people too?

    ReplyDelete